Monday, December 10, 2007

It's days like these!

This is my new blog, I don't know if I will share it as yet, I mean who would want to read it. Maybe someone with not much else to do.

I feel sad today. I felt a lot sadder before until my darling friend called and said that her and her baby daughter were coming over, then I felt much happier. I think I feel sad because I have been thinking a lot about what has been happening in my life over the past year since we took over renovating the house in Sorrento. That is when things got stressful. The one thing that makes me heppy always is Dylan my darling boy who at almost 17 months is my light, my life, my everything. I just adore him. I cannot believe I created such a beautiful little angel, well I guess I did have some help from my husband!

Anyway it's days like these that are blah days where I dwell and worry and get sad. So I need to get over it and be happy that I have my darling boy and that my friend is coming over, yay!

I will leave it for now and see how this blog goes.

1 comment:

Kisses said...

Hey MamaCass! You should definitely keep blogging, it is heaps of fun and keeps the sads away. Mwa Mwa Mwa!! Click on "Kisses" if you wanna check out my blog, I'd love to hear from you!