Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Four months old.



Well my little beauty you are now four months old and today you discovered you can grab things off mummy or daddy and put them in your mouth or shake them around madly this is a skill you are loving, I can tell from the gleam in your eye when you are doing it and the look of pure concentration tells me it is not random but on purpose. I felt sad for you though when you hit your self in the head with a toy a couple of times and cried with shock that something so fun could also hurt you. Also anything we put near your mouth be it a toy a tissue my nose Dylan's hands you try to put them in your mouth. Daddy and I think you have been trying to say Mama too which gives me a great thrill, for Dada was your big brothers first word. I am loving the flirting you are doing with mummy too, it is happening mostly when you are in my arms after a feed you look at me and I make you smile and then you look away all coy and then look back all serious and I make you smile and it goes on and it is so so cute and special, I love it. I changed the pram over yesterday which made me feel a bit sad that you are growing up so fast so it is now the pusher and the bassinet has been put away not that you went in it much anyway my sling baby. It makes me sad not so much beacuse you are growing up quickly but more so that you may be my last baby and the baby stage is so fleeting. I must admit though I have been buying you clothes in a size 2 because I have many 0's and 1's so I am starting to get some cute things for you to grow into. Anyway that is enough of an update for now. Just wanted you to know that I adore you Adelita. PS I also adore you big brother Dylan.

No comments: