Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sick

Bleuurgghhhh I feel sick. I jave felt nauseous on and off (though more on) since Thursday and I wonder how long it will last. Here I was wishing for symptoms and now I have them I want them gone. I have not vomited but just feel blah. With Dylan I felt sick from weeks 7 to 10 and then it stopped. I am nearly week 6 and so it has started earlier hope it finished earlier or it continues and if we believe the old wives tales it means I am having a girl.

I had a beautiful boys name picked out but have found out it is my bosses middle name and so have decided we cannot use it because he will think we named baby after him and we don't want that.

May have to resort to some ginger something to help with this all day sickness. I have been eating whenever I feel it but if I continue that I will end up the size of a house which I am trying to avoid. Hmmmm will see what I can do.

No comments: