Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dylanisms



I just came accross this draft for a post that I wanted to do ages ago so here it is.

I have been meaning to write this post for a while I wanted to write about some of the cute things Dylan says. I might add to it now and then too, more for me than anyone else so I can remember all of this in the future. And just to add this is in no way me laughing at the way he pronounces words I think it is adorable.




Today I asked Dylan if Adelita was sleeping in her car seat and he said "Yes he is seeping" and then I said "She is so cute isn't she like a doll" to which he replied "He looks like a seeping eye doll".


Yeddow


Heddatopter - helicopter


Alita - adelita


Gumma - grandma


Ganny - granny


Millamelon - watermelon


Buzdyearlight- buzzlightyear



Tookar - Guitar



Gracey - Gravy


1 comment:

Lyric said...

My favourite is millamelon.