Saturday, March 20, 2010

Two weeks old already and thoughts of more babies!

During my pregnancy and immediately after Adelita's birth I told DH adamantly that I was done at two babies. The pregnancy was very hard due to the SPD which got worse as time went on and I also had terrible fluid retention and high blood pressure. The birth was also very hard not as hard as some people have it but hard enough for me and harder than Dylan's birth. All of this has turned me off my ideal of having three kids and so I have told DH I am done. He actually has witnesses to this too, my midwife Louise heard me saying it to him after the birth. He he. He wishes he had got it on video.




BUT....





Look at what my DH and I created!!!!!!!





How can I stop?

I told my darling friend A that I was having second thoughts about stopping at two and she has reminded me that the lovely newborn phase which is what Adelita is in only lasts about 4 weeks and if that was the reason for having more then it was a bit silly. And she is quite right. I am in love with the lovely gorgeous soft newborn stage Adelita is in and I know it will not last and if I had another baby their newborn phase would only last a short time too. I can uunderstand why Michelle Dugger keeps going back for more!!


BUT.........
Look what else my DH and I created!!!!!!!!!!!!


Surely I could make just one more of these?
Will give it a few years and see if I feel the same in a while. And of course if DH will be in agreeance.



















No comments: