Monday, September 7, 2009

A post about me (aren't they all)

Yay tagged by Lyric

Which language do you want to learn? I would love to restudy French or pick up Japanese.

What do you love most about where you currently live? The rent and the proximity to the city (can you beat 11kms). Also I love that both of my children have been conceieved here.

What is your favourite colour? Purple.

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? The very cute denim dress that I was wearing when Jimmie proposed to me that I have only worn once (one day I will fit into it again!) oh and this black cardigan with bell sleeves that I shrunk ages ago but have never had the heart ti get rid of it because I loved it so much.

Describe your personal style? A little bit of sexy rock chick with a side of mum!

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? A new car stereo or a bunch of maternity clothes from Ripe Maternity.

What are you going to do after this? Watch Farmer Wants a Wife, drink milk and then go go to bed at 9.30, ah the wild life of a pregnant, working mum of a 3 year old.

What are your favourite films? When night is falling, The Sweet Hereafter, Gattaca, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Puberty Blues, any David Lynch, Peter Greenaway or Tim Burton film, most horror films.

Do you collect anything? Maybe DVDs but not obsessively.

What makes you follow a blog? I love reading about other people's lives, there is a bit of a voyeur element to me.

Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk? I mostly just read but do the occasional comment.

What's one thing you dream of doing? Buying a house, owning a mustang and becoming a primary teach ooohh sorry that was three.

What is your biggest regret? Not accepting the offer of a wealthy ex boyfriend to pay off my car loan for me (no strings attached) but I would be forever tied to him in a way so glad I didn't do it.

What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day? Be inside watching the rain from indoors.

Do you have a tattoo? No but have always wanted one and think I may still get one or two.

What are your favourite books? Anything by Paullina Simons, anything by Jodi Picoult, lots and lots too many to name here.

Describe your ideal holiday. An island resort with pools, cocktails, seafood buffets, beaches, warm weather, sleep ins, etc. Or USA unlimited time and money in New York, San Francisco and wherever else takes our fancy.

I tag Melissa and Kisses

2 comments:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

I love to watch the rain. Isn't it the most soothing sound in the world?

Tell us more about the denim dress and the proposal.

Mama Cass said...

Story written lovely. I loved reliving it.